Medical Device Class IIb
✓ Cleaning and disinfection of temperature-sensitive and heat-resistant medical devices
✓ Mycobactericidal (including B.K.), bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal
✓ Non-toxic solution, no dangerous vapours
✓ Lethal dose LD 50higher than 5000mg/kg (oral)
✓ Non-corrosive (pH 7), non-coagulating
✓ Effective, fast-acting and high-performing (dissolves blood)
✓ Does not leave any residue after rinsing
✓ 100 % compatible with various materials: rubber, silicone, HDPE, PET, polycarbonate, optical fibre, glass or metals (stainless steel, aluminium, brass,…)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pre-disinfection: Prepare a 0.5% solution (25 mL for every 5 litres of water). Wash, rinse with drinking water and dry.
Disinfection: Prepare a new 2.5% solution (25 mL for every litre of water), soak for at least 10 minutes, rinse with drinking water, dry and sterilise in an autoclave.